First Day Program
(09:00 - 10:00) Registration
(10:00 - 10:40) Expo Opening - Grand Tour
(10:45 - 11:00) Official Opening Ceremony
(Welcome Address - Al Oula)
(Key Note Address - Minister of Industry, Trade & Supply)
(Opening Remarks - MEFMA)
(11:00 - 13:00) First Session: What is Facilities Management
- The Definition of Facilities Management.
- Best Practices in Facilities Management Globally.
- The Importance of Facilities Management.
- Facilities Management Case Study (Queen Alia Intr. Airport).
(13:00 - 14:00) Lunch Break
(14:00 - 15:30) Second Session: Investment in FM Sector
- Qualifying & Accreditation for Facility Management Professionals.
- How can local authorities support investors in FM Sector?
- Best Investments Practices in Facilities Management Sector (Jordan)
- Impact of Facilities Management on Economy.
(15:30 - 15:45) Day One - Closing Session
Second Day Program
(08:30 - 09:00) Registration
(09:00 - 10:45) First Session: FM Services & Resources
- Soft & Hard Services in Facilities Management.
- Role of Facility Manager & Its importance.
- Challenges & Opportunities in FM Sector.
- Training in Facilities Management Sector.
(11:00 - 12:30) Second Session: FM in Health Care Sector
- Positive Impact of FM to enhance healthcare facilities during pandemic.
- Relation Between Health & Facilities Management.
- Impact of Facilities Management on HealthCare Facilities.
- Health Care Facilities Accreditation in Facility Management.
(12:30 - 13:30) Lunch Break
(13:30 - 14:45) Third Session: Technology in FM Sector
- Virtual Reality in Facility Management.
- The Importance of CAFM System in Facilities Management.
- Impact of New Technology on Smart Buildings.
- Best Technologies in Facility Management Sector.
(15:00 - 16:00) Fourth Session: Planning & Smart Designs in FM
- Definition of Green Buildings.
- Definition of Sustainability in Facility Management.
- Importance of FM involvement during Design Stage.
- Planning Requirements of Facilities Fire Fighting Systems.
(16:00 - 16:15) Day Two - Closing Session
Third Day Program
(08:30 - 09:00) Registration
(09:00 - 10:45) First Session: Safety in Facilities Management
- Definition of Safety in Facilities Management?
- Facilities Management Legislation in Ministry of Labor in Jordan.
- The Importance of Safety in Facilities Management.
- Best Practices in Safety in the region.
(11:00 - 12:15) Second Session: Security with New Technology
- Best Practices in Smart Security within FM Sector.
- Impact of Smart Security on Manpower.
- The Importance of Smart Technologies in Security.
- How we can use technology in securing buildings?
(12:15 - 13:00) Lunch Break
(13:00 - 15:00) Third Session: Support Services in FM
- City Support Services.
- The Importance of Pest Control in Facilities Management.
- Importance & Best practices for Hygiene in Buildings.
- Food Hygiene In HealthCare Settings.
- Best Practices in Support Services Globally.
(15:00 - 15:30) Day Three - Closing Session